- Consumer Film Unit
Stretch Film for Food PackagingDIAWRAP™
Stretch films used for tray packaging of fresh food. Equipped with excellent gloss / luster properties, self-stickiness, compatibility with automatic packaging machines, meets customer's needs with stable quality.
Polyolefin, Multilayer co-extrusion Film for Food PackagingDIAWRAP™ SUPER
This polyolefin-based stretch film for food packaging has excellent compatibility with automatic packaging machines, self-adhesive properties, and elastic recovery properties.
- Since it is not a polyvinyl chloride material, no plasticizer is used in the production of this wrapping film
- It has been specifically designed in order to pack all kind foods as same quality as PVC wrapping.
- This products has improved mechanical properties, which ensures a good machinability on major wrapping machines, leading good appealing presentation.
Polyvinyl chloride Stretch Film for Food PackagingDIAWRAP™
This product keeps perishable foods such as fish, vegetables, and meats fresh and enhances the appearance of the food product.
Easy handing for customer
- Superior stretching property with optimum elasticity
- High tear and puncture resistance
- Highly glossy and purely transparent film contributes to excellent presentation on the shelf.