TREXPRENE™ TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizate) is a heat stabilized, vulcanized PP / EPDM product. Globally available for a wide range of applications and approved to a variety of Automotive Specifications.
- 100% Recyclable
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Easy Thermoplastic Processing
- Superior Compression Set/Elastic Recovery at elevated temperatures
OEM SPECIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMIZED FORMULATIONS
- Grades available in pre-colored, natural or standard black
- Highly UV resistant material
- Tailored high flow/low flow, improved scratch & mar, anti-wear grades available
- A wide range of hardnesses from 45 Shore A to 50 Shore D are commercially available
- Can be used as a component of TPO skin formulations.
- Trexprene™ grades are suitable for injection, extrusion and blow molding and can be used with typical thermoplastic molding equipment.
- Sprues & runners, off-fall or scrap parts can be recycled back in provided they are kept free from contamination.
- AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR
Airbag Covers & Housings, Interior Surfaces & Functioning Components
- HOME APPLIANCES
Simplified assembly, wider design possibilities for better value.
- AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR SURFACES
Impeccable finish and soft feel for interior surfaces, dashboard & door skins