- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Textile Business Gr.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Soalon is a triacetate filament produced exclusively by Mitsubishi Chemical.
Since production started in 1967, it has remained popular globally as a breakthrough development in the fiber industry due to its impact on expanding ideas in fashion.
This material combines the beauty of natural pulp with a flexible material created through the power of science.
This combination of beauty and functionality creates a range of possibilities including the development of many variations of fabric and fashion ideas. This has and will continue to have a major impact on people's lifestyles.
Soalon embodies the dream of the fashion industry and paves the way to a colorful future.
- Natural texture is gentle to the skin
- Elegant gloss and chromogenic properties
- Light, supple draping effect
- Sufficient moisture-absorbent and quick-drying properties
- Excellent dimensional stability strong against wrinkles
- Excellent pleat retention
- Not prone to piling
- Safe ironing temperature range is relatively high
- Stain resistant and stain repellent
- Women's and men's clothing
- Sportswear and other apparel applications