CHDMMA, with a unique hydroxyl group, gives excellent scratch resistance, adhesion, and acid rain resistance.
- CHDMMA has a hydroxyl functional group and a double bond group in the molecule.
- Various vinyl monomers can be copolymerized with CHDMMA.
- The co-polymerized polymer with CHDMMA achieves a higher crosslinking ratio with curing agents because the OH group of CHDMMA is further away from the copolymer backbone chain.
- CHDMMA improves adhesive strength remarkably.
- Paint and coating material (excellent scratch resistance, adhesion, and acid rain resistance.)
- Waterborne coatings
- Powder coatings
- UV/EB curable composition
- Urethane acrylate
- Photo resist
|Specific gravity (20/4℃)||1.055|