- Semiconductor Materials Unit
Characteristics: -High efficiency particle removal -Removes organic residues effectively -Limits galvanic corrosion on Cu wire -Limits Low-k damage -Improves Low-k wetting properties
After polishing Cu/Low-K film by CMP, the film is left with inorganic and organic residues. Therefore, the following properties are required in order to achieve high purity by post CMP cleaning.
- 1.Particle removal
- 2.Removal of organic residues
- 3.Removal of metal residues
- 4.Limit Cu corrosion
- 5.Limit side reactions
- 6.Hydrophilic treatment on substrate
Our product meets those requirements and provides high performance for the semiconductor industry.
- 1.Surfactant improves wetting of hydrophobic surfaces
- 2.Limits Cu and Low-K surface damage
- 3.Removes organic residues generated by slurry
- 4.Effectively removes particles and metal residues
- 5.Stable process performance
By having these properties, our product achieves high-efficiency cleaning on Cu wires and on hydrophobic Low-k surfaces. We are continuing to develop and improve advanced cleaning solutions to support the advancing miniaturization of semiconductor processors.
Cleaning after Cu CMP (slurry polishing) process