- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Semiconductor Materials Unit
In recent years, the demand is increasing for high quality removal of particles and metals from small size semiconductor circuits during silicon wafer cleaning process. Star Series meets those demands with semiconductor process chemicals having metal impurity levels below 10ppt.
Products: Hydrochloric acid, Nitric acid, Ammonia solution
In order to achieve ultra-high purity with the semiconductor wafer free from inorganic and organic residues, the following properties are required;
- 1.Particle removal
- 2.Removal of organic residues
- 3.Removal of metal residues
Our chemical products meet those requirements and provide high performance for the semiconductor and flat panel industries.
- Hydrochloric acid
- Nitric acid
- Ammonia solution
Four features of Star Series
- 1.Providing high-quality products for over 30 years
- 2.Improving quality in collaboration with major semiconductor companies
- 3.Adaptation to miniaturization of semiconductor circuits
- 4.High-performance quality control in comprehensive chemical company
Developed with these principles, Star Series provides the ability to reduce metal impurities below 10ppt.
We are continuing to develop and improve high-purity chemicals to support the advancing miniaturization of semiconductor processors.
Silicon wafer cleaning during semiconductor processing