- Industrial & Medical Films Unit
We offer a wide variety of card materials, such as rigid PVC sheets, PETG sheets, and PC sheets to fit customers' needs.
PET-G film / sheetDIAFIX™
PETG (amorphous PET polymer) and PC (polycarbonate) is used instead of vinyl chloride to make this card film sheet. This material is utilized for government ID cards, bank cards, and credit cards.
- Magnetic cards (credit cards, cash cards, etc.)
- Contact IC cards
- Contactless IC cards
Rigid PVC sheetVINYFOIL™
Card Vinyfoil is available in several grades such as general grade and low-temperature welding sheet. Sublimation transfer printing can also be performed on cover sheets.
- The sheet surface is finished as a uniform matte surface. (improves printability and air release properties during the stamping process)
- Available in several grades such as general grade and low-temperature welding sheet.
- Sublimation transfer printing can be performed on cover sheets.
- Magnetic cards
- Substrate for IC cards and similar