- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Engineering Plastic FilmSUPERIO™ UTMitsubishi Chemical Corporation
High heat-resistant engineering plastic film formed with polyetherimide resin.
- High tensile strength, Crack-resistant.
- Good low frequency characteristic and low temperature dependence.
- Far superio Glass transition temperature among the thermoplastic resin.
- Especially, F-type has very high chemical resistance against Polar solvent.
- Good ultraviolet resisting property.
- Low smoking value. (The smallest level among plastics films for general use)
- Capable of forming by heating.
- Diaphragm for Speaker
- Insulating material
- Moters for refrigerators
- Wire sheathes
- Circuit Bord
- Membrane switches,
- Flat Heater
- Lead tape
- Heat resistant label and tapes