- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Coating unit
- SHIKOH ――UV Curable Resin from Mitsubishi Chemical
UV curable resin is garnering wide spread attention for its low-polluting, energy-saving properties and high productivity.
Mitsubishi Chemical offers a wide lineup of such resin under the SHIKOH brand name, with a special emphasis on urethane acrylate oligomer.
In addition to hard coating application, SHIKOH is suitable for use in a wide range of applications. Mitsubishi Chemical's SHIKOH holds the key to the future of ultraviolet curable resin.
- Hard Type
- Hard Coatings for plastic films
- Optical films
- Metalizing materials
- Building materials, etc.
- Medium-hard Type
- Ink applications
- Flexible coating on plastic
- Weather-resistant coating on plastic
- Base and middle coating on building materials,etc.
- Soft, Elastic Type
- Adhesives for electronic device
- Glass and metals
- Undercoating for metalizing materials and building materials, etc.
- Adhesive and Special Functional Resin Types
- Adhesives for optically clear films
- Masking films
- Special vanish, etc.