- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Electronic Functional MaterialsMitsubishi Chemical Corporation
We provide various materials for electronic equipment parts that have excellent flame resistance, UV printability, and mechanical properties.
Flame-retarded polyester base filmDIALAMY™
Coating, laminating and other operation are about as easy as normal polyester film.
- No PBDPE is used for flame retardant agent.
- Coating, laminating and other operation are about as easy as normal polyester film.
- Excellent in terms of heat resistance, physical and electronical properties.
- Electrical appliance-parts and components
- Electrical insulating boards (motors, transformers, switching power supplies, and copiers)
- Circuit boards (planar heating element material and membrane switch material)
Heat & flame resistant PVC sheetVINYFOIL™ C-850
Hard PVC sheet made from high precision calendar facilities, sheeting and unique formulation technology.
- Conformed to flame resistance standards. (UL-94-VTM-0, V-0)
- Excellent high-heat resistance.
- Excellent anti-static properties and small dimensional.
- Excellent procession properties for punching, bending, printing and forming.
- Uniform embossing, resistant to scratches and fingerprint traces.
- Containing no fire retarding chemicals, such as bromine.
- Electrical insulation material
- Office automation equipment