- Carbon Black & Synthetic Rubber Unit
DIAPOL™-WMB is a composite material (wet masterbatch) produced by acid coagulation of SBR latex, carbon black and water slurry in an ultradispersion process. It is widely applied as a raw material for industrial products; water seals and gaskets; and tires and belts.
DIAPOL™-WMB is a composite material (wet masterbatch) produced by acid coagulation of SBR latex, carbon black and water slurry in an ultradispersion process.
- The carbon black is blended in advance. Therefore, it has excellent micro-scale dispersion resulting in improved tensile strength, fatigue resistance, and wear resistance.
- Our manufacturing method yields products low in ash and chlorine.
- The masterbatch can be directly blended into rubber material, eliminating the need to distribute carbon black into rubber at the tire plant and rubber processing plant.
- The amount of carbon black used can be reduced, thus reducing the degree of environmental pollution.
- Rubber products (conveyor belts, belt drive)
- Water packing, seals, gaskets
Storage and Handling
- Obtain instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Wear protective goggles, gloves and face shield.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- If you have a concern about product exposure, seek medical advice.
- Store away from other substances.
- Store in a cool well-ventilated place.
- Store in locked cabinet.
- Keep away from flame.
- Dispose according to the regulations of county, state or country.