- Fine Chemicals Unit
TAIC M-60 is the improve product made by impregnation of TAIC(Triallylisocyanurate)
on to Calcium Silicate.
TAIC M-60 is outstanding and new type crosslinking agent for Polyolefines including Polyethylene, Polyprolylene, Chlorinated polyethylene, EVA, EPDM,etc..
TAIC M-60 is powdered from crosslinking agent and processes all of the characteristics of TAIC and much more improved qualities over TAIC as follows:
- 1）Easier handling in processing
- 2）Better dispersion into polyolefines in kneading
- 1025-15-6 (Triallylisocyanurate)
1344-95-2 (Calcium silicate）
Adding TAIC to the crosslinking process of polymers and rubbers greatly improves crosslinking efficiency, heat resistance, and mechanical properties.
PROPERTIES OF CALCIUM SILICATE
- Improvement of various rubbers and fluorine rubber.
- Improvement of plastic.
- Material for polymer alloy.