- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Epoxy & Jisso Materials Business Unit
YED is reactive diluents for an epoxy resin that provides low viscosity without compromising the resin's special characteristics.
YED is reactive diluents that provide low viscosity without compromising the epoxy resin's special characteristics.
Usage, Storage, and Handling Guidelines
Epoxy resin diluents
Recommended Handling Technique
Prevent static electricity discharge by wearing work clothes and shoes made of conductive materials.
- 1.Avoid inhalation. Wear appropriate protective equipment to prevent contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Work upwind of the material when possible.
- 2.Protect against leaks, overflow, and dispersion of the material. Avoid unnecessary vapor generation.
- 3.Protect the container against falls, drops, shocks, and rough handling such as dragging.
- 4.Store used, empty containers in an appropriate location.
Safe Handling Precaution
Avoid hot material, sparks, and flames.
- 1.The storage location must be explosion-proof if electrical equipment is used there. All electrical equipment must be properly grounded.
- 2.Store the container indoors away from direct sunlight. Keep the container tightly sealed and minimize product exposure to air as much as possible.
- 3.Do not store near a heat source such as a boiler. Do not store near an ignition source.