- Plastic Plate Sales & Marketing Group
Functional Molding Products Dept.
General-purpose and General-Industrial-use PlateHISHIPLATE™
General Industrial-use PlateHISHIPLATE™
This is an industrial rigid PVC plate with stable quality and complete lineup, which is able to respond to various operational conditions.
General-purpose PlateHISHIPLATE™ ABS
ABS resin plate widely used for its excellent characteristics and formability.
- Excels in impact resistance.
- Superb balance between tensile strength and elongation under high temperature.
General-purpose PlateHISHIPLATE™ 303GE
Extruded plates used for displays, various plates, machine covers, etc. Renovated as the new HISHIPLATE 303GE with composition, color and manufacturing method reviewed.
- Surface flatness drastically improved.
- Transparency is now closer to that of glass compared with conventional products. Fractures that tend to occur or perforating when cut at low temperatures are reduced.
- Improved "white" printability.
Supplemental materials mean parts and components required for manufacturing facilities and equipment
using with HISHIPLATE.
A wide variety of products and grades available include HISHIANGLE and HISHICHANNEL stiffeners; HISHIROD for welding operations (welding rod); HISHI Round-Bar for machining process; FRAME PROTECTOR for shielding steel; and adhesives (HISHIBOND H).
Rubber-based adhesives for PVC lining
TRIANGLE ROD / SQUARE ROD
Stiffener for PVC structures
This product has many different quality came from the most advanced technology such as the
transparency comparable to that of glass, excellent impact strength and formability and processability
coping with wide variety of industrial applications.
Standard grades for machining over 15 mm of thickness are also available.
- Impact strength 250 times as much as that of ordinary glass.
- 89% of light transmittance comparable to that of ordinary glass.
- Weighs just 50% of ordinary glass.
- Heat resistance / cold resistance: About -40 / -125℃
- Flexible formability.
- Lineup including hard coated and anti-static grades.
PETELLUS is a polyester-based transparent plate with superior impact resistance. As it is an amorphous material, it excels in formability such as thermal bending, also with transparency equivalent to that of acrylic plate.
- Excellent impact resistance (notched impact strength is about 4 or 5 times as much as that of normal acrylic plate).
- Superb transparency.
- Excels in secondary workability.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Indoor billboards, POP advertisements
- Product stands, product partitions, storage cases
- Packaging of pharmaceutical products / electronic components
- Machine covers, inspection windows