Adding TAIC™ to the crosslinking process of polymers and rubbers greatly improves crosslinking efficiency, heat resistance, and mechanical properties.
- TSCA ：
- High quality crosslinking coagent for improvement of crosslinking efficiency by three functional allyl groups.
- With a triazine ring, heat resistance is greatly improved.
- Various polymers can be greatly improved by copolymerization.
- （1）Heat resistance
- （2）Mechanical characteristics
- （3）Hydrolytic resistance
- （4）Weather resistance
- Improvement of various rubbers and fluorine rubber.
- Improvement of plastic.
- EVA film for solar battery encapsulation.
- Material for polymer alloy.
|Appearance||Slightly yellowish liquid or white solid|
20-kg oil can
Powder type crosslinker
- TAIC™M-60 Made by impregnating diatomaceous earth with 60wt% of TAIC™. As this product is in powder form, it is easy to handle and disperse to rubber, etc.
- TAIC™WH-60 Made by impregnating white carbon with 60wt% of TAIC™.
This product is powder-type with low volatility in high-temperature processing fields.
High temperature processing field crosslinking agent
TAIC™-6B(Tris [2,3 dibromopropyl] isocyanurate)
This product has high flame-resistance to PP or PS, and causes less bleeding compared to other Br-flame retardants.