- Textiles Group, Fibers Materials Dept.
Soluna is the brand that presents our polyester filament product. It has excellent strength, does not wrinkle easily, and feels similar to other textiles. As the yarn is easily processed for specialized applications at the raw material stage, a large number of high-performance materials are currently on the market.
- Dispersion staining process can be performed at ordinary pressure to give this material vivid colors and a gloss and texture similar to silk(A.H.Y®)[Open in a new window]
- This side-by-side composite fiber (Nordice®) has a mix of thick and thin fibers to provide comfort and moderate stretchability.
- This material reduces the transmission of ultraviolet light, visible light, and infrared light giving it multi-functional properties such as UV reduction, heat shield, and anti-transparency (Solshield®, dense®, and light shield®).
- This material has excellent melting resistance and frictional heat resistance properties (MeltReceive®).
Clothing applications to fashion design including women's and men's clothing, sportswear, uniforms, and underwear