- Acrylic Fibers Group, Fibers Materials Dept.
VonnelTM is our company’s acrylic fiber brand and the main ingredient is acrylonitrile (AN). It has a soft and warm texture similar to cashmere and wool. It is used in sweaters, cut and sewn products, underwear, and socks. It is also used in non-clothing applications such as eco-fur, blankets, carpets, and non-woven fabric.
- Light and warm fiber
- Rich variation of fiber cross-sections
- Shows color well with high degree of fastness
- Fine fibers can be easily produced
- Excellent weather resistance, chemical resistance, and washing resistance
- Clothing (sweaters, cut and sewn products, underwear, socks , and padding etc.), eco-fur, and bedding (blankets and mattress covers etc.)
- Carpets and mats
- Non-woven fabric including filters, cleaning products, and cosmetics
- Strings and rope