- Acrymirror Department, RYOKO Co., Ltd.
Ryoko, a group company of Mitsubishi Chemical.
Online exhibition Acrymirror™ HALF:Semi-transparent (see-through) mirror
Characteristics and Advantages
- Acrymirror™ Half is an acrylic see-through mirror sheet having thickness-controlled aluminum layer.
- It is the most suitable for protective coverings installed in front of information displays or indicators because it can provide various fascinating appearances to the displays by utilizing its reflective and see-through functions.
- The product range consists of bright silver (aluminum) and dark silver (chromium) mirrors.
Non-conductive metal mirrors are also available.
The images are visible when the display unit (backlight) is turned on, while the sheet becomes a mirror when it is turned off.
Inner parts of the combination lamp
A schematic diagram for creating composite 3D image
- Information display and indicator parts for automotive
Proposal for the future
- New material for new design and display by looking ahead the age of electric vehicle and autonomous driving.