Characteristics and Advantages
Providing of performance evaluation services for adsorbents and catalysts using various gases and vapors.
- Instrument analysis： Ad/desorption isotherm/pore structure (gas adsorption/mercury injection), etc.
- Breakthrough/Static test： Breakthrough curve, adsorption isotherm, decay / emission curve, PSA, etc.
《Usable gases and vapors》
- Inert, flammable, toxic gases: H2, CO, NH3, rare gases, etc.
- Vapors: water, methanol, toluene, aldehydes, siloxanes, etc.
- Various VOC tests can be performed.
- Capable of evaluating adsorption / desorption characteristics and pore structures.
Proposal for the future
- Improve the comfortness of cabin space.
- Support research on gas storage and separation materials.
Analysis service for automotive interior parts, adsorbents and catalysts（[PDF]605 KB）
Chemical Analysis MC Evolve Technologies Corporation