- Mobility Segment, East Japan Branch
VA suggestion by UNX7007
High thermal conductive / High strength / EMI shield polymer
Characteristics and Advantages
- High thermal conductivity
- High strength
- EMI shield
Heat radiation test
- Front cover : High thermal conductivity materials.
- Back cover : PA-GF
- Temperature measurement point :
Near the circuit in the cover.
- The electric power : 1.4W
Temperature on circuit board with various covers
*)All technical information and data are typical values, and are not standard values.
- Development of cover for heat radiation
Proposal for the future
- Aluminum die casting → Reduction of the secondary process cost
- Conventional thermal conductive polymer → Reduction of the parts
- Conventional polymer → Corresponding of high speed IC