Provides safe vegetables that are cultivated in places visible to consumers.
The Plant Plant built in shops where baby leaves can be harvested every day.
By installing at eateries, vegetable transportation costs will be reduced to zero.
Offers the following merits when the Plant Plant is installed in a shop:
- Not affected by weather.
- Effective use of soil by multi-level cultivation.
- Water culture eliminates concerns about replant failure and soil contamination.
- Can be installed in various locations such as desert, cold place, and underground.
- Just-harvested freshness can be enjoyed.
- Provides a sense of security to visitors as they can see the growing process.
- As no packaging is required, waste processing costs can be reduced.
- Vegetable price changes and procurement risks due to poor weather can be reduced.
Example of construction work of Production in Shop for Consumption in Shop-type Plant Plant
New Tokyo Daiichi Tamachi Building (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
Size: ≥13 m²
Yields：approx. ≥2 kg/time
Harvested vegetables such as baby leaves are used as menu in shop.
Lineup / Specifications
Size: ≥20 m² (Including air shower and working space)
Harvest interval： Daily harvestable
Yields：approx. ≥4 kg/time, approx. ≥3 t/year for baby leaves