GOHSENOL™ EG is high quality Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVOH) obtained after eliminating impurities through purification process, conforming to the standard of cosmetic ingredients (Japanese Standards of Quasi-drug Ingredients).
- Low skin irritating water-soluble resin
- Used as a binder, film-forming agent, or hydrophilic thickener.
- With its surfactant ability, GOHSENOL™ EG can be used as a polymer emulsion for UV absorber, silicone, and polar/non-polar oil to obtain soap-free emulsion
- Stable emulsion with fine particles can be obtained by high-pressure homogenizer.
|Grades||Degree of hydrolysis
- ＊4%solution, under 20 deg. C
Standard conforming to
- Japanese Standard of Quasi-drug Ingredients (JSQI)
- INCI : POLYVINYL ALCOHOL
- CAS No: 25213-24-5
- TSE/BSE Free
- Radiation Free
- 1,4-dioxiane Free
- Conflict mineral(Sn, Mn, Ta, WO3 etc.) Free
- Gluten Free
- Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Free
- skin milk
- cream, whitening cream
- whitening cream
- makeup items
- hair treatment
- hair styling agent
- hair care product