- Superior impact strength
- Superior transparency
- Usability in a wide range of temperatures: -40degC to 120degC
- Excellent precision molding properties and dimensional stability
- Superior self-extinguishing properties
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation capabilities
Please see below application examples for Iupilon/NOVAREX/XANTAR polycarbonate resin .
The product is used in automotive interiors and exteriors, for example, head lamp lenses.
- Electrical & Electronics
- General Industries
- LED components
We offer PC grades used for LED lighting components, such as light diffusion plates, where the excellent light-transmitting and light-diffusing properties of polycarbonate resin are utilized.
- Electronic equipment requiring high thermal conductivity
We have developed heat-conductive resins with relatively low specific gravities to meet recent requirements for heat measures.
- LDS(Laser Direct Structuring)
XANTAR® LASER DIRECT STRUCTURING (LDS)
Function Appealing Grade
Lineup / Specifications
Various grades with their own features are available, including flame-retardant ; non-bromine, non-phosphorus flame-retardant ; SAE-compliant ; glass fiber reinforced ; carbon fiber reinforced; low-warping ; low anisotropy ; gamma-ray-resistant ; light-diffusing, light-reflecting grade; light guide plate-grade; glasses lens grade; and camera lens grade.