- Mitsubishi Chemical Infratec
Industrial-use PlateHISHIPLATE™ FM SeriesMitsubishi Chemical Infratec Co.,Ltd.
The HISHIPLATE FM Series is a plastic plate listed in the FM4910 Clean Room Materials Flammability Test Protocol, and semiconductor / LCD production equipment and using the material can enjoy reduced insurance premiums for facilities, resulting in cost reductions.
- Ignition and fire propagation resistant
- Small amount of smoke when ignited
- Processing equivalent to normal industrial PVC plates possible
- Chemical resistance under normal conditions of use equivalent to general-purpose industrial PVC plates
- Three types available: General, heat resistant and heat resistant / transparent
Cleanroom materials flammability test protocol
- [Specification No.] FM Test Standard 4910
- [Effective data] October 1, 1997
Flammability tests are conducted under certain conditions to find the following specifications:
- Smoke Developed Index (SDI): 0.4 or less
- Fire Propagation Index (FPI): 6.0 or less